Our client is a global recruitment business looking for a German speaking Recruiter to support their Swiss Banking and Finance clients with finding talented complience & risk contractors.
We are a multiple award winning, global specialist staffing firm operating around the world. This role is located within our Banking & Financial Services brand in our global headquarters in London City.
The individual will join a "Hot Desk" with a solid client base and will have the chance to facilitate placements from day one!
In the beginning, the focus of the role will be the acquisition of candidates for contract roles in Switzerland, with a clear path to become a 360-Consultant.
- Take ownership of client requests within different fields of the banking & financial services industry and use all available resources and methods to attract suitable candidates
- Ensure delivery of quality profiles which are then submitted to our clients
- Build strong relationships with candidates and gain an understanding of their given field of expertise (technology, compliance, business analytics, project management, etc.)
- Screen and interview candidates on the phone (regular travel to Zurich, Switzerland, needed)
- Build up market knowledge and learn to function in a corporate environment where there is a clear path to career progression (Account Management, Business Development, Resourcing, 360 Consulting).
- Successfully completed academics (University or similar) in any field
- Work experience in recruitment, consulting, sales or other front office work is preferable
- Good organizational skills and proactive approach
- Good understanding of Sales, understanding of underlying logic of Sales
- Motivated to follow a performance based career in a multinational company
- Outgoing, communicative personality
Fluency in English, German is very desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to an international business environment and work with tier 1 clients within the banking and finance sector. The company is a great place to build your career and offers...
- Our attractive city contracts commission scheme, £15-20k + in the second year is very realistic
- Full in-house modular recruitment training
- Women in Sales programme
- All the incentives we have rolled out for our city contracts team (incentive trips, lunch clubs, night-outs, vouchers, etc.)
- Regular trips to Switzerland (Geneva or Zurich), all expenses paid
- Specialization in a future-proof contingent workforce market
- Clear career development path (Team Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, etc.)